Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 20/03/2017
Here at Simbrix we hate to flood you with legal jargon, so we’ve made our legal page as straight forward as we can. If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.simbrix.com website operated by Simbrix Limited. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. We are here to help in every way we can, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
- “simbrix.com,” “us,” “we,” “our,” means Simbrix, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the United Kingdom, and having its registered address at The Nottingham CleanTech Centre, 63-67 St Peter’s Street, Nottingham, NG7 3EN.
- “site,” means Simbrix.com.
- “items(s),” means the products we sell, this includes but not limited to Cute Kits, Geek Kits, Crafter Kits, glow in the dark Kits, individual colour bags, Digit Kits. Kits include a cotton drawstring bag, specific packs of Simbrix depending on kit, information leaflets and stickers.
- Health and Safety
- The item(s) contains parts that can be a choking hazard, this includes the packaging. We strongly do not advise that children under the age of five play with Simbrix. Our items have been officially safety tested and we only advise people five years old and above to use and play with the item(s).
- Website safety: simbrix.com may contain links to other websites which are operated by a third parties other than Simbrix Limited. The links are provided for your convenience, and Simbrix Limited does not control these websites, therefore we are not responsible for their content. We do not review the websites and are not responsible for any off-sites from the websites we have linked. Your liking to the website or off-site is at your own risk.
- Intellectual Property information
- The trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks of Simbrix Limited. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Simbrix Limited or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the simbrix.com.
- Simbrix has a number of different methods to submit your works of art to be displayed by us, this includes but is not limited to our site, Instagram, Facebook and Kickstarter. If you submit your images to us to use, you agree that we can use your works of art royalty free for all our media/promotion on any platform in perpetuity.
- Simbrix Limited reserves the right to change the items’ prices at any time. In doing so you will be alerted in the change of price within 30 days. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel certain orders at our sole discretion.
- If you wish to purchase any item(s) made available through our website, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase including, without limitation, your bank or building society details, address as well as your billing address. We don’t keep bank details on any server and all payments made are safe and secure on our website.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What determines a material change will be at our sole discretion.
- Returns and Refunds Policy
- Thank you for shopping at Simbrix and we will do all we can to make sure you are satisfied!
Please read this policy carefully as this only applies to purchases made on the Simbrix website and not third parties such as Amazon. For Amazon purchases please follow this link https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=502480&ie=UTF8 . This is the Return and Refund Policy of Simbrix.
- If I change my mind?
- If you change your mind and redraw from the contract within 14 days, we will be happy to give you a refund, no questions asked.
- The withdrawal period expires after 14 days; it is sufficient to notify us of your withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- It is important to note that your right to withdraw applies only to all items relating to one another, for instance you cannot withdraw from the purchase of certain brix within a product, but only the product in its entirety.
- What do I have to do?
- To withdraw, you must inform us of your decision to return the item(s) by an unequivocal statement, either by email, phone, or letter.
- You must send the products back no later than 14 days from the day you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. This applies to all cases where you want to rescind the contract.
- You must return the item(s) to the return address as provided on the package.
- What happens next?
- If you withdraw your contract, we will provide a refund, including the cost of postage and packaging. Except for supplementary costs above the least expensive standard delivery offered by us.
- We will do our best to ensure that your refund is received within 14 working days from when you inform us of your decision. But we will withhold the refund until the product has return to us, or you have supplied evidence of sending the product back.
- The refund will be in the same form which you purchased the item(s), unless you have expressed otherwise and you will not incur any fees because of the returned item(s).
- Condition of the item(s)
- You are liable for any reduction in value of the item(s) resulting from the handling of the item(s), excluding necessary handling to establish the nature and functioning of the products.
- Thus, your refund may be subject to being reduced proportionate to the reduced value other than necessary to establish the nature and functioning of the item(s).
- Nota Bene
- Images of the items on our website are only for illustration purposes only, this means the items may not be perfectly identical than an image seen online. We do however, do all we can to ensure the items are portrayed to their truest form.
- Contact us
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions or our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +44(0) 7976878882